Monday, May 31, 2010
Adam, from I am Boring, tagged me with the Versatile Blogger tag, indicating I should come off of 7 things that are random...
Without freddy adu..
1. I cannot wait until the beginning of the World Cup and plan on having a viewing party for the U.S. opening match against England. (indeed, Freddy Adu is not on the 30 man roster)
2. I will be tackling my 2nd 50k of the year next weekend. I look forward to meeting The Sean(CR holder), Psyche(trail newbie/badass) and Terri Hayes, awesome RD.
3. I share my birthday with my mother, her twin brother and my cousin.
4. My dream retirement job is to be the old guy at Disney that has the little broom and dust pan walking around sweeping up things.
5. I look daily for a job transfer to Atlanta so I can be with my Sweet Boo and have countless running trails in my backyard...
6. Have just recently become facinated with the Barkley Marathons.
7. Logged 132 miles in the month of May. THE. MOST. EVER.
In the spirit of things random, I will tag a few bloggers.
p.s. set a new mile PR this weekend at the Savannah Mile; 6:41.